Kedige is located in Alvekodi, adjoining NH 17, 3 KM south of Kumta Town on the Western coast of Karnataka in the Uttara Kannada District. Easy to access from NH 17, Kedige is a home stay (Approved and Classified under ‘Silver Class Homestay’ by Govt. of Karnataka) for the tired travellers needing a quick stop over during a long journey, with soft beds and warm hospitality. Serving authentic coastal cuisine, piping hot, Kedige offers the dual convenience of an “easy to get to” stay option on a whirlwind trip as well as “enjoy the stay” type of leisurely visits.
The beach at Alvekodi with its white and smooth sands beckon everyone to indulge in repeated visits and dips and the way to get to the beach and back is even more dramatic. Walking through the fields that grow Paddy, Groundnut, Onion and seasonal vegetables depending on the season one visits is a unique experience.
- Kedige consists of 3 spacious NON AC, rooms with attached bath, wardrobe and independent balcony facing a garden with coconut trees, other fruits and flower bearing trees.
- One can also chose to rent 2 rooms with an adjoining living space as a “Suite” for enjoying time with extended families needing private accommodation within the same space.
- The Terrace area attached to the rooms offer ample space to wander about, enjoy the evening in the open, laze about with a book or enjoy some of the indoor games with the family.
- Breakfast – South Indian Vegetarian – 8.00 Hrs to 10.00 Hrs
- Bus Station/ Railway Station pick up – pre ordered (chargeable)
- Parking, Chauffer amenities available in house at nominal charges